1. Nyetimber, West Sussex, England
2. Nyetimber Rosé, West Sussex, England
4. Champagne Dom Pèrignon
5. Cristal, Louis Roederer
6. Prosecco, DOC, Bel Star, Valdobbiadene, Italy
7. Belstar Cuvee Rose Sparking
8. Laurent Perrier Brut
14. La Picoutine Blanc, Colombard, Vin de France
A dry white wine. Has fresh lemony aromas, balancing acidity and a good clean finish.
15. La Cote Flamenc Picpoul de Pinet, Coteaux du Languedoc, France
Medium-bodied dry white wine. Full of citrus and tropical fruit flavours.
16. A20 Albarino, Galicia, Spain
Aromas and flavours of peaches, melons and honey, offset by hints of crisp fresh citrus fruit.
17. Tuffolo Gavi DOCG, Piedmont, Italy
Delicate with pronounced fruit and lemon characteristics. Clean and fresh with a long lingering citrusy finish.
18. Mamaku Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
This bright, refreshing Sauvignon Blanc has aromas and flavours of apples, pears and gooseberries.
19. Pinot Grigio delle Venezia, Riff, Alois Lageder, Terra Alpina, Veneto, Italy
From the legendary winemaker Aloise Lageder. A serious and genuine Pinot Grigio with real body and minerality.
20. Riesling, Jean Biecher et Fils, Saint Hippolyte, Alsace, France
A dry and full-bodied Riesling in the French Style. Wonderfully versatile with food.
21. Macon Villages ‘Crepillionne’Domaine Fichet, France
Flavours of grapefruit and citrus fruit which twist towards white roses and acacia. A delicate yet full and creamy wine that is smooth in character.
22. Stellenrust Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa
This Chenin Blanc shows elements of soft vanilla oak notes on the nose, alongside tropical fruits with an mineral palate of grape fruit and pear drops.
23. Yering Station Little Yering Chardonnay, Australia
This medium-bodied wine has great intensity, with notes of mineral, grapefruit and cool citrus fruit.
24. Craggy Range Te Muna Road Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
Lovely aromas of citrus blossom, lime, jasmine and the faintest hint of fresh honey.
25. Chardonnay Parterre, Fraser Gallop Estate, Margaret River, Western Australia
A rich, nutty, ripe style with delicately handled oak.
26. Sancerre Les Perriers, Domaine Jean Thomas, Loire Valley, France
An elegant Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire, balancing grassy flavours with complex minerality.
27. Vietti Roero Arneis, Italy
Unoaked, dry, medium bodied white wine with crisp acidity.
28. Chablis, Domaine des Marroniers, Bernard Legland, Burgundy, France
Medium-bodied Chablis has pure aromas and flavours of green apples, lemons and limes, whisper of stony minerality.
29. Petit Papillon Grenache Rosé Vin de Pays d’Oc, France
Fresh strawberry fruit. Not too dry.
30. Côtes de Provence Rosé, Cuvée de L’Aubade, La Vidaubanaise, Provence, France
Serious, delicate, food-friendly rosé with bright fruit balanced by a dry finish
31. Mainson Belenger IGP Red Cotes De Gascogne, France
With a pretty bouquet of red fruits on the nose - fresh with notes of sweet spices.
32. St Cosme Little James Basket Red, Southern Rhone, France
Lovely flavours of red fruit including strawberries and cherries, some oriental spice.
33. Malbec, Bodegas Esmarelda, Tilia Mendoza, Argentina
Hot days give the fruit, cold nights the grip and old vines the depth of flavour.
34. Castillo Clavijo Rioja Alta Crianza, Spain
Intense black cherry nose accompanied by some nice & sweet vanilla fragrance.
35. Spy Valley Pinot Noir, Marlborough. New Zealand
Sweet cherry and red fruits are underlined by fragrant notes of mocha and lavender.
36. Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz, Victoria, Australia
Bursting with aromas & flavours of fruits of the forest with hints of warm spice.
37. Morgon Chateau Moulin Favre, Beaujolais, France
Cherries & cooked fruits, a complex nose with spicy notes & a rich, well-structured palate.
38. Pommard Domaine Bouley, Burgundy, France
The palate is filled with inviting fruit, pepper and spices and is supported by firm tannins.
39. Lorosco Reserva Maipo Merlot, Maipo Valley, Chile
Intense fresh fruity aromas of blackberries & plums, intermingled with soft toasty notes & sweet vanilla
40. Vivanco Rioja Reserva, Spain
Rich and smooth, with aromas & flavours of red fruits & hints of black pepper.
41. Gassies Margaux, Bordeaux, France
Lots of blackberry & toasted oak character. Full body, with velvety tannins and a chewy finish.
42. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Smith Washington Estate, USA
Aromatic, classic, refined Cabernet Sauvignon. Graphite, cassis and pencil shavings at its core that gives way to a long satisfying finish.
43. Chateau Gardegan Bordeaux Superior, Bordeaux, France
Plum and forest fruits with a hint of sweet spice.
44. Brunello di Montalcino Castello Banfi, Tuscany, Italy
Delicate notes of jam, plum & dark cherry as well as some subtle notes of liquorice, tobacco & leather.
45. Chianti Riserva Castellani, Tuscany, Italy
Ripe red & black fruit flavours, with notes of toast and vanilla.
46. Els Pyreneus Maury Grenat, Jean-Marc Lafage Languedoc-Rousillon, France
Stewed autumn fruits, rich and sticky. Great with chocolate
47. Muscat De Beaumes de Venise Domaine de Fenouillet, Rhone, France
48. Stratus Riesling Icewine, Niagara, Canada
We're located in the picturesque setting of Bassenthwaite Lake, Cumbria CA13 9SJ
The Lakes Distillery Company Limited 1st Floor Grandstand Garage, Kenton Road, Gosforth, NE3 4NB, UK .
Registered in England. Company.Registration No: 07769363. VAT No: 122 6122 61