1. Nyetimber, West Sussex, England
2. Nyetimber Rosé, West Sussex, England
4. Champagne Dom Pèrignon
5. Cristal, Louis Roederer
6. Prosecco, DOC, Bel Star, Valdobbiadene, Italy
7. Belstar Cuvee Rose Sparking NV
8. Laurent Perrier Brut
14. La Picoutine Blanc
Colombard, Vin de France
A dry white wine. Has fresh lemony aromas, balancing acidity and a good clean finish.
15. La Cote Flamenc Picpoul de Pinet
Coteaux du Languedoc, France
Medium-bodied dry white wine. Full of citrus and tropical fruit flavours.
16. A20 Albarino
Aromas and flavours of peaches, melons and honey, offset by hints of crisp fresh citrus fruit.
17. Tuffolo Gavi DOCG
Delicate with pronounced fruit and lemon characteristics. Clean and fresh with a long lingering citrusy finish.
18. Mamaku Sauvignon Blancbr /> New Zealand
This bright, refreshing Sauvignon Blanc has aromas and flavours of apples, pears and gooseberries.
19. Pinot Grigio delle Venezia, Riff, Alois Lageder
Terra Alpina, Veneto, Italy
From the legendary winemaker Aloise Lageder. A serious and genuine Pinot Grigio with real body and minerality.
20. Riesling, Jean Biecher et Fils
Saint Hippolyte, Alsace, France
A dry and full-bodied Riesling in the French Style. Wonderfully versatile with food.
21. Macon Villages ‘Crepillionne’Domaine Fichet
Flavours of grapefruit and citrus fruit which twist towards white roses and acacia. A delicate yet full and creamy wine that is smooth in character.
22. Stellenrust Chenin Blanc
This Chenin Blanc shows elements of soft vanilla oak notes on the nose, alongside tropical fruits with an mineral palate of grape fruit and pear drops.
23. Yering Station Little Yering Chardonnay
This medium-bodied wine has great intensity, with notes of mineral, grapefruit and cool citrus fruit.
24. Craggy Range Te Muna Road Sauvignon Blanc
Lovely aromas of citrus blossom, lime, jasmine and the faintest hint of fresh honey.
25. Chardonnay Parterre, Fraser Gallop Estate
Margaret River, Western Australia
A rich, nutty, ripe style with delicately handled oak.
26. Sancerre Les Perriers, Domaine Jean Thomas
Loire Valley, France
An elegant Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire, balancing grassy flavours with complex minerality.
27. Vietti Roero Arneis
Unoaked, dry, medium bodied white wine with crisp acidity.
28. Chablis, Domaine des Marroniers,
Bernard Legland, Burgundy, France
Medium-bodied Chablis has pure aromas and flavours of green apples, lemons and limes, whisper of stony minerality.
29. Petit Papillon Grenache Rosé
Vin de Pays d’Oc, France
Fresh strawberry fruit. Not too dry.
30. Côtes de Provence Rosé, Cuvée de L’Aubade, La Vidaubanaise
Serious, delicate, food-friendly rosé with bright fruit balanced by a dry finish
31. Mainson Belenger IGP Red
Cotes De Gascogne, France
With a pretty bouquet of red fruits on the nose - fresh with notes of sweet spices.
32. St Cosme Little James Basket Red NV 75cl
Lovely flavours of red fruit including strawberries and cherries, some oriental spice.
33. Malbec, Bodegas Esmarelda, Tilia
Hot days give the fruit, cold nights the grip and old vines the depth of flavour.
34. Castillo Clavijo Rioja
Intense black cherry nose accompanied by some nice & sweet vanilla fragrance.
35. Spy Valley Pinot Noir
Marlborough. New Zealand
Sweet cherry and red fruits are underlined by fragrant notes of mocha and lavender.
36. Mount Langi Ghiran Billi Billi Shiraz
Bursting with aromas & flavours of fruits of the forest with hints of warm spice.
37. Morgon Chateau Moulin Favre
Cherries & cooked fruits, a complex nose with spicy notes & a rich, well-structured palate.
38. Pommard Domaine Bouley
The palate is filled with inviting fruit, pepper and spices and is supported by firm tannins.
39. Lorosco Reserva Maipo Merlot
Intense fresh fruity aromas of blackberries & plums, intermingled with soft toasty notes & sweet vanilla
40. Vivanco Rioja Reserva
Rich and smooth, with aromas & flavours of red fruits & hints of black pepper.
41. Gassies Margaux
Lots of blackberry & toasted oak character. Full body, with velvety tannins and a chewy finish.
42. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Smith
Washington Estate, USA
Aromatic, classic, refined Cabernet Sauvignon. Graphite, cassis and pencil shavings at its core that gives way to a long satisfying finish.
43. Chateau Gardegan Bordeaux Superior
Plum and forest fruits with a hint of sweet spice.
44. Brunello di Montalcino Castello Banfi
Delicate notes of jam, plum & dark cherry as well as some subtle notes of liquorice, tobacco & leather.
45. Chianti Riserva Castellani
Ripe red & black fruit flavours, with notes of toast and vanilla.
45. Els Pyreneus Maury Grenat, Jean-Marc Lafage
Stewed autumn fruits, rich and sticky. Great with chocolate
46. Muscat De Beaumes de Venise Domaine de Fenouillet
47. Stratus Riesling Icewine 37.5cl
We're located in the picturesque setting of Bassenthwaite Lake, Cumbria CA13 9SJ
The Lakes Distillery Company Limited 1st Floor Grandstand Garage, Kenton Road, Gosforth, NE3 4NB, UK .
Registered in England. Company.Registration No: 07769363. VAT No: 122 6122 61